- These criteria are for Windows Platform only.
- The product or solution should have an individual anti malware module containing on access guard function.
- The product or solution will be tested (on-demand scan) against PCSL malicious file set and clean file set.
- PCSL malicious file set contains known prevalent malware files not only malicious PE binaries but also malware like Marco virus, etc.
- PCSL clean file set contains a large set of known clean PE binaries extracted from prevalent software downloaded from large download sites and also clean non-PE files.
- Each time, we will randomly choose 100 thousand malicious file and a certain number of clean files to let the anti-malware solution scan against. Most of the files are prevalent in the past year.
- The product or solution need to be tested against these two sets twice within 15 days.
- At least one time of detection rate of 98% or above is required, average detection rate of 96% or above is required.
- Each time, a low false positive rate (below 0.03%) is required.
- A stability and performance certificate is required before the Antivirus/Security Product Certificate is issued.
- Ping Test
- Http Test
- 7Z Decompression Test
- Process Execution Performance Test
- No crash and No critical error Test
- The validity period is one year from the date of certification issued.
Version: 3.0, Effective Date: 2020 May 25th
If you have any questions on the certification process, please feel free to contact us via info#pitci.com