Our ssh honeypot recorded a fresh ssh attack and here is the log: [0x0000655b],[0x00007f2079700780],[info],,session username:xxxxxxx password:xxxxxxx [0x0000655b],[0x00007f2079700780],[notification],,login successful (more…)Read More
Through Proofpoint’s research, more than 90% of targeted attacks start with email, and these threats are always evolving. In 2016 March, we deployed our new spam traps…Read More
- Certification criteria for a valid and high-performance anti malware product
- Blue Hexagon Earns Perfect Score in Network Threat Protection Test by PCSL. Achieves 100% detection efficacy, 0% false positive rate.
- Android Security Product Certificate (NO. 20190109A) – T-Guard@SK Telecom CO., Ltd
- Android Security Product Certificate (NO. 20181118A) – OnVaccine@INetCop
- New fresh Linux malware harvested from our SSH honeypot